A question about econnman:
Sometimes the econnman icon has a green dot and sometimes it has an
orange dot, even with my own wlan that is, of course, always the same.
If I understand it correctly it should be orange at low level connection
and green after dhcp configuration, so maybe the icon is not updated
after it is displayed the first time. What is the intended behaviour?

Kai Huuhko, il 29/07/2014 17:09, ha scritto:
> How recent is "recent"? I fixed that a week ago.

>> With a recent git version of econnman I get this:
>>
>> Traceback (most recent call last):
>>   File "/opt/e17/bin/econnman-bin", line 56, in <module>
>>     from pnac import PNACConfig
>> ImportError: No module named pnac
>>
>> The directory is in PYTHONPATH as always:
>>
>> max@rubino:~$ env | grep PYTHON
>> PYTHONPATH=:/opt/e17/lib/python2.7/site-packages:/opt/e17/lib/python2.7/site-packages
>>
>> Am I the only one facing this?
>>
>> --
>> Massimo Maiurana
>> Ragusa (RG)