Just checked, connman.net is up and reachable, at least on https.

There is only one difference in connmanctl properties with green and
orange dot:
green => State = online
orange => State = ready
Which is odd, as I'm actually online in both cases. Anyway it is
definitely a connman issue, the gadget just reflects what connman says.

Massimo Maiurana, il 02/08/2014 18:19, ha scritto:
> Makes sense. I'll check that also.
>
> Kai Huuhko, il 02/08/2014 17:35, ha scritto:
>> likely connman.net server down or too busy to respond

>>> What could be at the same time wrong and allowing me to surf the
>>> internet in every way? That's my own router I connect to, and it gives
>>> to my wlan0:
>>> - an ip address, and of course a netmask
>>> - a default route
>>> - one dns address (its own)
>>> Looks like it's all that is needed to connect to the whole world. I'll
>>> compare the output from connmanctl when the dot is green and when it's
>>> orange, just to see if there are differences.
>>>
>>> --
>>> Massimo Maiurana
>>> Ragusa (RG)

Massimo Maiurana