Hi,

Is there a way to dump my key assignments to a text file? Like a
cheat-sheet type thing?

I go in there, get all gung-ho, set a bunch of cool hot-keys, then
immediately forget them... It would be great to be able to dump the
list of all possible actions with their current assignments (or blank if
unassigned).

Possible? It's not even feasible to screenshot the dialog, because I'd
need an entire screenshot for every possible hot-key!

Another ignorant question: when I select an action that is already
assigned to a key combo, why is the  assigned key combo not also
highlighted? This makes finding the hot-key, if set, not discoverable
by selecting the desired action, and is a bit confusing.

Wondering if it's just using an inappropriate UI paradigm for the task
at hand. A sort-able, tabular format might be simpler and more intuitive.

For instance, adding a new key would add a new table row of two fields,
HotKey and Action, with the left 'HotKey' field selected, and the modal
'Enter HotKey' dialog open. Enter the HotKey, and if it does not
already exist, it's entered into the left field, and the cursor is
automatically moved to the right field where the type of entry field is
a sorted drop-down list with all possible actions to assign - possibly
filtered to exclude (or gray out) already assigned actions.

Then potentially this table could be sent to the printer as a formatted
two column table for use as a cheatsheet/backup, and maybe even saved to
an importable textfile to setup other boxes easily with your preferred
hotkeys.

Maybe it's already like this in E20?

--
Regards,