On Wed, May 4, 2016 at 8:18 PM, Carsten Haitzler <ras...@rasterman.com> wrote:
> never seen that. sounds like randr has reconfigured the screen to 10x10 or
> whatever. e does have logs. look for RRR: in stdout/err logs from e.

I didn't think of those... I ran E in a bare-bones X session and
captured the output and errors (attached). There are a lot of RRR
lines i hope someone can make sense of. At a first glance i can see
where the lid closure and open events are detected, but in the end it
settles back on the 1600x900 resolution.

As a test, i had a unity session on another screen during the
suspend/wake cycle and that didn't have resizing problems (though
horrible redrawing errors). And i've certainly never had this problem
with E 0.20.

-Conrad.