On 09/12/2016 10:02 PM, Benoit Barthelet wrote:
> huge problem I wouldn't say so, I just put apps I use less frequently on
> the sides...;)

Just be greatful yours still shows icons :-) (Yes I raised a ticket
somewhere)

https://www.enlightenment.org/ss/display.php?image=e-57d0af8433c098.09343257.jpg

> On Mon, Sep 12, 2016 at 2:25 PM, <marcel-hollerb...@t-online.de> wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> https://git.enlightenment.org/core/enlightenment.git/commit/?id=
>> 50030dc69346c209109c36bb41631b176c85b2c5
>>
>> This is the commit which brings this problem up...
>>
>> I am currently searching for the reason, which is not that easy. If it
>> gets a too huge problem i can revert that commit and bring it back in,
>> once the reason for the miscalculation is found...
>>
>> Greetings
>>    bu5hm4n
>>
>> On Mon, Sep 12, 2016 at 02:08:28PM +0200, Benoit Barthelet wrote:
>>> I use everything compiled from git, I don't know if there is an option to
>>> avoid that, but when I add more items to my ibar, the icons on the left &
>>> right are truncated
>>>
>>> on the below screen you can see the disk usage icon is cut, just next to
>>> the temperature model
>>>
>>> http://www.enlightenment.org/ss/e-57d699b5943e53.52970570.jpg
>>> the more apps I add the worse it becomes
>>>
>>> see the second one, terminology icon on the left is cut in half, same for
>>> the one one the right
>>> http://www.enlightenment.org/ss/e-57d69a479dff19.36457584.jpg
>>>
>>> moving the elements on the left and right of the ibar doesnt change
>>> anything, putting it on he desktop solves the issue which seem to appear
>>> only when the ibar is in a shelf
>>>

>>> --
>>> benoit barthelet
>>> http://pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xF150E01A72F6D2EE

Simon Lees (Simotek)                            http://simotek.net

Emergency Update Team                           keybase.io/simotek
SUSE Linux                            Adeliade Australia, UTC+9:30