I have the same problem but checking and unchecking those options
doesn't solve it; I always have Dpms disabled at startup and need to
activate it by hand :(

If I run Gnome Dpms is instead enabled, and I run the same apps both
under E and under Gnome. What can disable it, or fail to enable it?

Bye
Massimo

Mick ha scritto il 30/12/2016 alle 13:22:
> On Friday 30 Dec 2016 14:09:34 you wrote:

>>> Hmm ... it didn't survive a reboot.  :-(
>>
>> perhaps you have something else messing with the dpms values. here it alwasy
>> sets up on boot/reboot and enable presentation mode then disable again and
>> everything is set correctly (dpms enabled, standby/suspend/off times are
>> correct, screensaver is on with correct timeout). i can't reproduce your
>> issues here with e from git (and efl too).
>
> I've also used vbetool to set DPMS, but it I found out DPMS disabled when I
> rebooted.  I've never had this before.  I wonder if something in the .e/
> configuration went sideways.
>
> So, I removed content.txt and rebooted.  DPMS was still switched off.  Then I
> used the Settings Panel/Screen/Screen Blanking and set blanking off, applied
> it, then set it on again and applied it once more.  What do you know ... now
> it is set to on and it sticks between reboots.  Problem solved.  :-)

Massimo Maiurana
Ragusa (RG)