On Sat, 28 Jan 2017 00:21:37 +0000 Peter Flynn <pe...@silmaril.ie> said:

> I am using the Terminology I compiled from github a few weeks ago.
> It doesn't appear to support Ctrl-Shift-U nnnn Enter for typing Unicode
> characters as other terminal emulators under Linux do. Is this correct,

nope. it doesn't. but if you have a multi/compose key set up... why not just
use compose sequences and regular input methods? compose sequences don't need
an input method. i have set capslock to be my compose key. or multi key.
enlightenment has settings for this under keyboard. then just do

multi/compose o "   ->  ö
multi/compose o /   ->  ø
multi/compose s s   ->  ß
multi/compose t h   ->  þ