On Sat, 11 Feb 2017 20:29:46 +0000
Allan Jardine <allan.jard...@sprymedia.co.uk> wrote:

>Hi all,
>
>Its been years since I last used Enlightenment I'm embarrassed to say
>(E16 had just been released), but am darn glad I've recently installed
>it - using E21 and it is absolutely superb. Thank you to everyone
>involved!
>
>I do have one question - I've got two 4k displays connected to my
>machine and they work great. But I've also got a 1080 screen kicking
>around and I thought I'd stick that on as well so I can have a full
>screen VM on it or similar. I plugged it in and it was recognised, but
>there are a few weird geometry things going on.
>
>This is a photo of it:
>       https://i.imgur.com/UoMSs1f.jpg
>
>What is happening is that on the right most monitor I can't mouse past
>where the wallpaper image ends - although oddly the mouse does on the
>black background - I just can't move it (or any windows) past that
>point (this shot shows that a bit closer:
>https://i.imgur.com/zGPXnXo.jpg );
>
>On the 1080 screen on the left the mouse will go down past the bottom
>of the screen, although the background image is correctly scaled.
>
>Does anyone have any thoughts about how this could be made to work?
>
>Thanks!
>Allan

I use the arandr gui app to get my triple headsetup working. Once you
have the screens set the way you like, it will write a script with the
randr commandline to put it that way. Then I call it from .bash_profile
every login to setup my screens.

If arandr does not help, I'm guessing your gpu may not be up to the
task.

--
Regards,
Christopher