On Mon, 13 Feb 2017 15:20:48 +0000 Allan Jardine
<allan.jard...@sprymedia.co.uk> said:

> Thanks Carsten and Christopher!
>
> It looks like what is tripping me up is the virtual screen size that the
> Intel drive is telling randr that it can create (8192 x 8192) which
> isn't enough to have two 4k monitors and a 1080 one all in landscape.
> Hopefully that is something that they'll be able to address.

oh... intel. i did it on nvidia and it worked but i never checked the max res -
i guess i was under it. a quick check shows nvidia can do max 16kx16k... so
umm... get a new gpu i guess. :) this will be a hardware limit

indeed i had no code to check this bound in the randr code. i didnt error check
this and give you a warning. i never hit the error... :)