False Alarm!

The binding checking code and action handling was moved erroneously from
the gadget system by raster's commit - yes - but your config and bindings
stored should not have been affected! Great news!  The fix is now in git
and updating should have no affect on your configurations/bindings.

The fix was:
https://git.enlightenment.org/core/enlightenment.git/commit/?id=b708bee7d7d1b005f029c0ac158bad84d053ef6b

Thank you for your patience and sorry for the false alarm.
Stephen