I tried this and did worked, thank you.

From: Yang, Charles [mailto:cy...@massport.com]
Sent: 25 July 2014 23:01
To: Enterasys Customer Mailing List
Cc: Yang, Charles
Subject: [enterasys] RE: [enterasys] Re: [enterasys] Netsight SNMP error
affecting MIB -SNMP load failure ‘Failure, “SNMP native library could not be
loaded’ SNMP will not function correctly!”

Hello Pheko,
If you are using Netsight suite version 4.0.0.93, you have to load the latest
Java version 6, not version 7. Also java version needs 32bit and not 64bit.

I know it is strange combination, which is how we get it to work in the
Netsight that is pre version 5

Regards,

-cy