On 8 August 2017 at 20:34, Philipp Madersbacher
<philipp.madersbac...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> On 8 August 2017 at 14:16, Gerry Chang <gch...@mozilla.com> wrote:
>>
>> Ahaa - lets go see what they've fixed in this release ....
>>
>> "Fixed: Various stability and regression fixes"
>>
>> Oh :(
>> That is not what is commonly meant by the term "release notes".
[...]
>> > Associated security advisories will be posted once available at:
>> > https://www.mozilla.org/security/known-vulnerabilities/firefoxESR.html
>>
>> Which has not happened yet.
>
> The advisories are no available at
> https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/security/advisories/mfsa2017-19/

Thanks, got it now.  There sure are a lot of security bugs fixed this time.

I'd also like to know at least a little about whatever the unlisted
non-security-related "stability and regression fixes" are, but I can
wait till someone at Mozilla has the time to put that together.

Cheers
Nick