Greetings Folks,

We are holding firm with v. 52.5.3esr and not allowing any updates until some
of the issues are resolved.  We have at least one important add-on in the old
format.  I am talking with its developer, hoping that it will be brought up to
the new standard.  I'm not sure about a couple of other add-ons.  Is there any
way to find out whether these will work with the newer FF versions without
doing the installation and then finding that some add-ons do not work?

In addition to add-on issues, there are two important layout options that are
missing from the latest versions.  Do the FF developers at Mozilla read this
e-mail thread?  If not, how should I go about getting their attention so that
these options can be restored?  Please see the attached screen shot.

1.  We want text buttons in the toolbar.  Everyone here reads and understands
English.  We do not want inscrutable little icons when simple English words
will serve better.  This is an option in all versions up to 56 but not in 57.

2.  The tab bar belongs /below/ the toobar, next to the pages that it
represents, not separated from those pages by a misplaced toolbar.  This too is
an option in versions up to 56 but not in 57.

These should be easy fixes.  Please help me get this request to the developer.

Thanks and Best Wishes,    JRS