I'm assuming you're talking about "Transfer to Archive", the Crevier archive
script, correct? I recently posted v6.2; if you don't have that give it a
try.

You should be able to dispense with the "Date String For" osax entirely. Try
removing it, and change the script to say "date string of" instead. Will
that compile?

Or better yet, just try the version I have sent you off list, and let me
know if it works. (Or download from my web site, URL below)

On or near 1/13/2001 10:33 AM, Bruce Sanderson at [EMAIL PROTECTED] observed:

--
Peace,
Allen Watson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> XNS name: =Allen Watson