Does anyone know if the database in Entourage X is interchangeable with
Entourage 2001, meaning can I switch back and forth between the two
programs using the same data files.

While I have your attention, does any one know if the feature set in
Office X will be available as a OS 9 version.  Another way to put if will
there be a dual install or fat install.  Just dreaming.

Regards,

Len Levin
Business Systems Consulting
8 Carol Ann Rd
Lynnfield, MA  01940
781-334-5100
781-334-5945 (F)
www.BizSysConsulting.COM
Authorized Reseller for Apple, FlexWare, JobOrder, LaCie & VXA
Apple Solution Expert, FileMaker Solution Alliance & Dantz Partner
Primus Hosting Affiliate, Affiliate Iomega Partner