I am working on a series of workaround scripts for exporting and importing
calendar events, tasks, notes and contacts to and from Entourage X and 2001
so that you can sync Entourage X to Palm via Entourage 2001 in Classic
environment as an intermediary. It will be very much a workaround with a
number of tedious encumbrances, mostly due to scripting limitations in
Entourage 2001 (but also a few in X as well), but should be serviceable
until the real Palm Sync to Entourage v. X arrives. The scripts will still
be useful for exporting and importing to other Entourage X identities and
users (their original purpose, but I'm busy figuring out ways to tap into
2001 as best I can). Keep Office 2001 after installing Office v. X: don't
remove it.

--
Paul Berkowitz