Difficult, because Palm Desktop is one of the worst scripting
implementations around. I would not try it, and I've written dozens of
scripts for Entourage, Emailer, and Outlook Express. There might be some way
you could map the completed date to a custom field in Entourage, and then
use an Entourage script (fairly simple) to copy the date to the due date
field after you import it.

On or near 10/27/01 10:02 PM, Daniel Brogan at [EMAIL PROTECTED] observed:

--
Add me to Palm/Visor: http://signature.coola.com/?[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Allen Watson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> XNS name: =Allen Watson