One important difference between tasks in Palm Desktop and Entourage is that
Palm records a date for when a task is due as well as when it was actually
completed. Entourage only records the task's due date.

For me, knowing when a task was actually completed is more useful. For new
tasks in Entourage I work around this by using a nightly script that updates
the due date for all current uncompleted tasks to today. So when I mark a
task completed, its due date is the completion date.

I've got a lot of old tasks I'd like to import from Palm Desktop. Before
importing, I'd like to run a script that will go through all the Palm tasks
and change each task's due date to its completed date. Then when I import to
Entourage, all will be well.

I'm not much of an AppleScripter. Can this be done? Can anyone help me get
started?

Many thanks.

-Dan