On 10/14/01 8:24 PM, "Chuq Von Rospach" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> One person made an honest mistake and posted a reply to the list. Don't
> blame him: the list sets reply-to, so no matter what you do, a reply goes to
> the list. Most folks don't know (or don't think to look) to see if they have
> to manually force their mailer to do what they said to do.

Well, this is the Entourage list and hopefully most are using Entourage so
let's take this opportunity to learn about some of the features.

We have the option to Reply, Reply to All and Reply to Sender.

For lists that aren't smart and automatically reply to the sender, we have
the option to override that in the MLM and reply to the list.....another
good reason to use the MLM.

Now if they could add an option to keep us from making mistakes....<big
grin>

Diane