On 10/15/01 11:38 PM, "Zachary Braverman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>> To change any open message window (e.g. Inbox) go to the View menu, then
>> Columns, and select or de-select columns as you want.  Those with ticks
>> appear.
>
> I'm interested in finding out if there is a way for performing this for all
> folder simultaneously, since I have a bunch of them.

No. But from now on, any subfolders you make will have the same column
set-up as its parent, and so on.

>> If I understand your signature question correctly, it is asking how to make
>> a signature.  Go to the Tools menu, select Signatures, and make as many as
>> you want, naming them the way you want.
>>

> I'm interested in knowing if there are ways of attaching signatures to all
> outgoing messages *automatically*, and if there are ways of *automatically*
> assigning different signatures for certain recipients.

Tools --> Accounts --> Edit (each one) --> Options tab --> Signature

will automatically set the signature you choose for every new message made
with that account. You can set every account differently if you wish.
--
Paul Berkowitz