Hello Bill,

Thanks for the info.

Account is not a Dot Mac account, but an account on my own domain.

Have 4 other Accounts that have been working perfectly for over 3 years on
this domain, added a new account to be used for my iPhone, and it comes up
with the error when Sending or Receiving.

All account details are the same, same Mail Servers in and out, same
Security, none apart from Password on Receiving of course.

Will try deleting the Account in Ent 2008 and recreating, if the problem
persists will delete the Account from the Server and recreate, but it all
looks ok???????

MacPro Tower 2.66 GHz with 3 GB RAM running OS X 10.5.4 with all updates
installed, Ent 2008 running 12.1.1

--
Do you own or use an Apple Macintosh Computer?
If so at some time you will need the macfixer