On 2/15/2009 9:11 AM, "Roger S. Cohen" wrote:
> That happens to me regularly.
>
> Sometimes I can copy the text, but when I select it and hit "Reply" it does
> not come up in the reply message as "Jim Robertson wrote...."
>
> Solution:  Hit the Edit icon in the commands bar (or Message -> Edit
> Message), and the text is then plain text.  You will be able to copy and
> select -> Reply successfully.

I experience this problem on a daily basis; selecting text in a
non-plain-text message and then replying results in a blank reply window.

The "Edit" solution works, but it's a kludge. It would be great if Entourage
could simply handle these messages. Mail and other email clients handle them
just fine.