From: Tom Pfeiffer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Sad news - Ken Durling

Occasionally we read about someone famous in the photo world passing,
perhaps someone who made a lasting impression on us in some small way.
It
was with a great deal of shock and sadness that I got the  news about
one of
our own members and one of the nicest guys around. I had the privilidge
of
interacting with Ken in several other classic camera groups, and I'm
sorry
to see him gone.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2007/04/13/BAGH9P80251.
DTL