Just a quick update:

* I am working to get the final rhel7 content lined up for building
  against in koji, as soon as that goes live I'll drop a note here.

* When do we want to look at leaving beta status for epel7?
I'd suggest we should definitely give CentOS time to release, but
should we have any other critera?

* There's a number of broken deps in the repo currently. Before leaving
  beta should we drop packages with broken deps? I'd really prefer not
  to ship with any. We could also force all packages with broken deps
  into testing or something.

* When should we retire the epel7 wiki page for requests? I think
  personally, I would be ok dropping that now.

Any other thoughts around epel7?

kevin