Since RHEL7 has been released, EPEL7 won't be far behind.  Before we get
there, I'm planning to retire the TurboGears (v1, not Turbogears2) stack in
epel7.  In Fedora Infrastructure we are planning to migrate away from
TurboGears1 rather than continue maintaining it throughout EPEL7's lifetime.

If someone steps up to say they'll take ownership of TurboGears1 (one of the
comaintainers or someone new), then I'll reassign these packages to them.
If no one does, then I'll retire them in epel7 and ask that the packages be
removed from the download repos before epel7 leaves beta.  Someone can
revive them later if they're interested.

Let me know soon -- I'm planning to retire the packages no one says they're
interested in maintaining at the end of this week so that they don't
accidentally sneak into EPEL7 with no active maintainance.

== Packages to be orphaned retired ==
* python-cherrypy2
* python-elixir
* python-peak-rules
* python-turbocheetah
* bodhi
* python-tgcaptcha2
* python-turboflot
* python-turbokid (need to remove a spurious dep on this from TurboGears2)
* python-turbojson (need to remove a spurious dep on this from TurboGears2)
* python-paste-script (this one has other dependents in Fedora but none in
  EPEL7.  Please speak up or revive this later if you're interested)

Full lists of deps found (you don't need to read this unless you want to
see what other packages are in the dep tree that won't be touched by this):

== Found TurboGears Deps ==

=== Requires: TG ===
Retire these

bodhi-server-0:0.9.8-2.el7.noarch
python-tgcaptcha2-0:0.2.0-5.el7.noarch
python-turboflot-0:0.7.0-4.el7.noarch

=== BR: TurboGears ===
Retire these (same set as Requires: TG)

bodhi-0:0.9.8-2.el7.src
python-tgcaptcha2-0:0.2.0-5.el7.src
python-turboflot-0:0.7.0-4.el7.src

=== TG Requires ===

==== Not needed by anything else ====

python-cherrypy2
python-elixir >= 0.6.1
python-peak-rules
python-tgmochikit
python-turbocheetah >= 1.0
python-turbojson >= 1.3

==== Maybe not needed by anything else ====

# TurboGears2?  :: python-turbokid >= 1.0.5
Is this a spurious dep?

# ? :: python-paste-script >= 1.7
Nothing requires or BuildRequires this but maybe it's a needed thing for the
paste stack?

==== Do not retire these ====
# TurboGears2 :: python-tw-forms >= 0.9.6
# RHEL :: python-configobj >= 4.3.2
# RHEL :: python-dateutil
# RHEL :: python-webtest
# RHEL :: python-nose >= 0.9.3 ::
# RHEL :: python-setuptools >= 0.6c11
# python-sqlobject, python-tw-forms :: python-formencode >= 1.2.1
# TurboGears2 :: python-genshi >= 0.4.4
# Needed by repoview, python-turbokid :: python-kid
# Probably an optional dep of SQLAlchemy python-psycopg2
# fedmsg, python-fedora, many others :: python-simplejson >= 1.9.1
# mirrorbrain-tools, python-mb :: python-sqlobject >= 0.10.1
# TurboGears2, python-tw-forms :: python-toscawidgets >= 0.9.6

=== TG BR ===

==== Not needed by anything else ====
python-cherrypy2
python-elixir
python-peak-rules
python-tgmochikit
python-turbocheetah
python-turbokid >= 1.0.5

==== Maybe not needed by anything else ====
# ? :: python-paste-script
Nothing requires or BR's this but maybe it's a primary portion of hte paste
stack?

# TurboGears2? :: python-turbojson
Is this a spurious dep?

==== Do not retire ====