On Sat, 21 Mar 2015 03:50:40 -0600
Eric Smith <space...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Bug #1203649 was reported against dragonegg, which is tied to the
> specific version of gcc it is built against, because it uses the gcc
> plugin interface. EL7.1 has a newer gcc, so dragonegg has to be
> rebuilt. I did a new build (fedpkg build from epel7 branch), but it
> still built against gcc from EL7.0. Is there a way to build EPEL
> packages against EL7.1?

Thats odd, the build repo should have updated to 7.1 just shortly after
it was released.

And indeed, in the bug you note that it has 7.1 content.

It might be this in your spec:

#%global gcc_vr 4.8.2-16.2.el7_0

# is not a comment in a spec file. The %global is still expanded.
Replace % with # or something to make it not do so.

kevin