Hello Epel,

I was searching for Libguestfs information and I came across
https://lists.fedoraproject.org/archives/list/qa-de...@lists.fedoraproject.org/message/RX47AJOSD3QFO7SLVH4OH72MX47C3ZOR/,
 where you cover Libguestfs.

Libguestfs is included in the current Cloud Architecture predictive analytics
report at
https://theartofservice.com/Cloud-Architecture-predictive-analytics-report.html

Because I feel this is of interest to you, and to find mutual ground, I want to
give you the full $97 report for free. You can download the PDF direct here
https://theartofservicelab.s3.amazonaws.com/report/Cloud%20Architecture%20Predictive%20Analytics.pdf

I've been in many enterprise data center management and CxO roles over the past
25 years, and something simple as reports like we're producing was always the
guide I missed; transparant data across many data points covering a specific
topic and its related topics, highlighting what's important now and in the
future - a simple way to instantly understand and move forward in the right
direction, based on verifiable data.

Would you give me a bit of your time to go look at it?

I'm asking this because the analysis has to win on its own right and appeal to
you. It solves a lot of clients' problems and it has to be obvious to you how
it would create value to you.

Please feel free to use the data, including graphics, in any way.

I would appreciate it if you would consider linking to
https://theartofservice.com/Cloud-Architecture-predictive-analytics-report.html.
 To make it easy you can use the following text (or use any text you like):
'The Art of Service's Cloud Architecture predictive analytics report evaluates
technologies and applications (including Libguestfs) in terms of their business
impact, adoption rate and maturity level to help users decide where and when to
invest.'

If I can assist you with anything else, or return the favor, please let me know.

Gerard Blokdijk
Connect with me here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/gerardblokdijk
CEO
The Art of Service