On Fri, 9 Aug 2019 17:39:45 +0200
Miro Hrončok <mhron...@redhat.com> wrote:

> On 09. 08. 19 17:38, Stephen John Smoogen wrote:
> >

> > I tested all three and gave karma.
>
> Thanks. I'll wait for the push and retire the old packages.
>
> I hope everything will work as expected.

I noticed a issue, python-pip-epel can't be build on up to date 7.7
system because python3_other srpm related macros are not provided by
any package. I guess python-epel-rpm-macros package should provide
python3-other-srpm-macros for python34 related bits. And these two new
packages python3-other-srpm-macros and python3-other-rpm-macros should
be added as dependency to epel-rpm-macros.

Issue caused by missing packages is %python3_other_pkgversion is unset,
in mock log:

DEBUG util.py:587:  Error: No Package found for
python%{python3_other_pkgversion}-devel
DEBUG util.py:587:  Error: No
Package found for python%{python3_other_pkgversion}-setuptools

--
Tuomo Soini <t...@foobar.fi>
Foobar Linux services