On Fri, 22 Apr 2022 at 14:22, Miro Hrončok <mhron...@redhat.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I've been trying to debug a segfault during %check that only occurs in
> epel9
> Koji, but not in mock.
>
> At the end, I compared the list of packages with:

> This seems like my local mock has newer c9s packages than the Koji build
> repo.
> Is that expected, or is pulling c9s packages into the build repo stuck on
> Koji
> side?

Yes it is expected until RHEL9 comes out and then EPEL9 is moved to using
RHEL9 as its build environment. At some point  a month ago or so, the sync
was stopped from updating CentOS 9 on Fedora's batcave box for using with
koji. That was to make sure that EPEL9 did not start getting packages from
the future which would cause builds not to work after RHEL9 came out.

I think that this was announced earlier but I don't know if it was only at
the Alpha Centauri filing cabinet that I keep track of (aka IRC meeting) or
an email.

> Actually, I got an idea that EPEL 9 Koji might already be using
> (internal?)
> RHEL 9.0, possibly I have missed this switch... However, the
> centos-stream-release package contraditcs taht idea :/

I've checked with an EPEL 9 Next Koji scratchbuild and it got e.g.

--
Stephen J Smoogen.
Let us be kind to one another, for most of us are fighting a hard battle.