On Sat, Sep 03, 2022 at 08:32:47PM +1000, Frank Crawford wrote:

> The document I used
> was
> https://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/package-maintainers/Package_Update_Guide/#multiple_packages
>
> It was the only place I could find that really talked about side-tags,
> and wait-repo looks only mentioned in passing.  Once you know it is
> needed it is more obvious, but not if you haven't used them much
> before.

Well, it does say:

"The latter is important if any builds depend on previous ones in the side tag.
Use koji wait-repo --build <package-nvr> <side-tag> to ensure that the
respective
build is available in the build root for subsequent builds.  "

But if you can see a way to be more clear there, perhaps you could put
in a PR?

kevin