Sory, bad for me. There are a number of deadlines in November,
one in this week (exams).

I thought Fridays would be good for people from further away.
And it is the only day for which I could get a room.

T.

James McKinna wrote:
Dear Hackpunters,

Friday makes it difficult for people who teach in Scotland on
Fridays to attend, althoug beer on Fridays is nice.

By contrast, we have a reading week coming up (NO teaching!)
which would be better for me: 8th--12th November

Propose: a day/days in that window
Qualify: we are also mving bulidings inthat week, so I might be
constrained.

Will confirm.

James.

-- Dr. Thorsten Altenkirch phone : (+44) (0)115 84 66516 Lecturer http://www.cs.nott.ac.uk/~txa/ School of Computer Science & IT University of Nottingham