Hi

Sadly there is (and will be) no anonymous access to the Epigram repository as it stands, this is not necessarily a bad thing for us right at this moment.

If you are looking for the latest Epigram1 code, then you are in luck, it's on the website and there's something of moratorium on that version. If you are looking for Epigram2 code, then you probably have to cut us some slack as we move from CVS to darcs at which point it will be (under whatever GPL compatible license we eventually choose) freely available.

Peter