CVS (in combination with the university) doesn't really offer us the opportunity to allow anonymous access, darcs offers it by default, this is why I say 'be patient'. We certainly don't want any barriers to people developing code for Epigram but I think having to sign the University of Nottingham's Code of Conduct is a barrier and is not really desirable for anyone

Peter

On 08/01/06, Thorsten Altenkirch <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>Sadly there is (and will be) no anonymous access to the Epigram repository
>as it stands, this is not necessarily a bad thing for us right at this
>moment.

However, it should be possible to have at least read access to the
latest CVS / darcs version of the code.

Epigram developers outside of Nottingham may be (and have been) given
access to the repository, if we trust them and
they have to sign a from by the Uni of Nottingham.

Cheers,
Thorsten