This is a reminder that today was the day for copying the equinox incubator
content to the RT CVS repository (see
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Equinox/Incubator/Move).  Please take a look at the
new repository in RT and make sure everything you wanted migrated over is
there and in the proper place.

>From now on all new incubator development should happen in the RT equinox
incubator repository.  I still have a TODO to get the old repository read
only and update the incubator map file.  But first I want to make sure the
new repository looks good.

Note that the foundation wanted to copy all the content that existed on the
old location.  For all the extra junk I had them place it in an
incubator/archive folder so it does not get in the way of the rest of our
layout.

Tom