On 9/18/2014 10:04 AM, Thomas Watson wrote:
We are looking to move up the Jetty 9 for Equinox. But from the perspective of the http service impl in Equinox it is expected to work across multiple container implementations and Servlet specification levels. Jetty 9 is attractive for several reasons as you mentioned. Another benefit is to make sure the http service works on the latest spec release of Servlet.

I see from M5 that Jetty 9.2.5 is there...that's great. Thanks to any/all involved.

Question: Does/will the (presumably still Jetty-based) implementation of the OSGi HttpService include the support for whiteboard/R6 in Mars?

Thanksinadvance,

Scott