> On Jul 30, 2018, at 09:04, Daniel Megert <daniel_meg...@ch.ibm.com> wrote:
>
> > (Moved discussion from bug to Equinox mailing list)
>
> Why? I prefer to keep discussions in bug reports.

Hmm... I thought there are people on the bug not interested in the details.
Thus, I didn't want to clutter the bug with this. :)

> And, it would not be an Equinox specific question/issue.

How so? Isn't the interface defined in Equinox? All the downstream consumers
would just consume the new major version, wouldn't they? Maybe I'm missing
something here.

-Gunnar