Hi,

My earlier mail indicated api free as sep 2 but we already did api freeze in
RC1. Here is the corrects schedule

Master branch is open for RC2 contributions.

We are scheduled to promote and contribute 4.17 RC2 to the simrel on Friday the
September 4th.

Here is the schedule:

Wednesday 2 Sep -- Release Candidate build

Thursday 3 Sep -- Bug verification and Sign-off 4.17 RC2

Friday 4 Sep -- 4.17 RC2 Promotion and contribution to SimRel

Here is the freeze plan:
https://www.eclipse.org/eclipse/development/plans/freeze_plan_4_17.php

Please note the following excerpt from the freeze plan:

RC2

All fixes submitted must have a project lead or PMC vote on the bug report, and
the fix must be reviewed by an additional committer (any committer other than
the one who made the fix). A positive review from a project lead or PMC member
means implicit approval and no vote is needed on the bug report. Ongoing
changes to documentation, tests or examples do not require approval.

Thanks

Sravan