----[Please read http://ercoupers.com/disclaimer.htm before following any
advice in this forum.]----


We could sure use a set of skis on our coupe right now!
I got Ricks address from the civil register, I think I'll try to get ahold
of him.
The old coupe might make a good ski plane!
Darwin
415c
CF-NTU
Lloydminster Alberta, Canada

Mitch Hines wrote:

> ----[Please read http://ercoupers.com/disclaimer.htm before following
any advice in this forum.]----
>
> Ever seen an Ercoupe on skis? See http://www.ercoupe.org  to see Rick
> Schaefer's Coupe on skis.
>
> Regards,
>
> Mitch Hines
> Alon A-2 Aircoupe
> N6369V
>
> Flight by machines heavier than air is unpractical
> and insignificant, if not utterly impossible.
>
>                               - Simon Newcomb, 1902
>
>
==========================================================================
====
> To leave this forum go to: http://ercoupers.com/lists.htm
> Search the archives on http://escribe.com/aviation/coupers/


==========================================================================
====
To leave this forum go to: http://ercoupers.com/lists.htm
Search the archives on http://escribe.com/aviation/coupers/


<<attachment: winmail.dat>>

Reply via email to