----[Please read http://ercoupers.com/disclaimer.htm before following any
advice in this forum.]----


Ralph.
Any idea on how to hold the two pieces together? There is a lot of
vibration
around the engine. Nose bowls get cracks from that. I suspect you are in
for
constant repairs of your attachment system.

What's wrong with getting the spinner and prop off? That takes not much
time.
And I wonder what you want to get access to? How often do you want the
nose
bowl off in a month?
Not much to gain - a lot to loose, I would say.

Hartmut

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "R M Finch" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "'Ercoupe Technical Discussion (moderated)'" <[email protected]>;
"'Ercoupe Hangar Flying'" <[email protected]>
Sent: Wednesday, February 11, 2004 10:36 PM
Subject: [COUPERS-TECH] Splitting the nose bowl


> ----[Please read http://ercoupers.com/disclaimer.htm before following
any
advice in this forum.]----
>
>
> 1965 Alon Aircoupe.
>
> As you know, everything including the prop must be removed to remove the
> nose bowl.  My mechanic suggests splitting the nose bowl, and I wonder
> before going ahead with this, has anyone on the list experience with
this?
> Pros and cons? Things to watch for?
>
> Ralph Finch
>
>
==========================================================================
==
==
> To leave this forum go to: http://ercoupers.com/lists.htm
> Search the archives on http://escribe.com/aviation/coupers-tech/
>
>
>

==========================================================================
====
To leave this forum go to: http://ercoupers.com/lists.htm
Search the archives on http://escribe.com/aviation/coupers/


<<attachment: winmail.dat>>

Reply via email to