----[Please read http://ercoupers.com/disclaimer.htm before following any
advice in this forum.]----


Well, does the type certificate allow for a split
nose bowl?

It takes sex bolts and as many screws, plus a little
safety wire to remove the prop and spinner. If you
held a gun to my head, I probably could finish
in five minutes, but I'd rather take ten. I'd rather
pull the prop than the floorboards any day.

Greg

At 10:36 PM 2/11/2004 -0800, R M Finch wrote:
>----[Please read http://ercoupers.com/disclaimer.htm before following any

>advice in this forum.]----
>
>
>1965 Alon Aircoupe.
>
>As you know, everything including the prop must be removed to remove the
>nose bowl.  My mechanic suggests splitting the nose bowl, and I wonder
>before going ahead with this, has anyone on the list experience with
this?
>Pros and cons? Things to watch for?
>
>Ralph Finch
>
>=========================================================================
=====
>To leave this forum go to: http://ercoupers.com/lists.htm
>Search the archives on http://escribe.com/aviation/coupers/

==========================================================================
====
To leave this forum go to: http://ercoupers.com/lists.htm
Search the archives on http://escribe.com/aviation/coupers/


<<attachment: winmail.dat>>

Reply via email to