----[Please read http://ercoupers.com/disclaimer.htm before following any
advice in this forum.]----


I had an interesting call on my answering box the other night.  The 
grandson of 904's first owner called and wanted to talk about her.  He has

photos of his granddad with the Coupe in 1946 that I hope he is willing to

share.  Photos from 1946 would sure help when I put the strips back on
her.

The guy is down in Phoenix and I would be glad to fly the Coupe down there

on a weekend if he wanted a photo of himself with it.  I have had a few 
people take photos the Coupe with their kids in the same poses they had 
when they were kids on their dad's Coupe, but never grandkids.

It does hurt a little bit to have a GANDSON call me because 904 is only a 
few years older than I am.  I did have a BFR a few years ago that I told 
the CFI that the spark plugs in the Coupe were older then he was.

Richard
N99904

And all of those who see me, all who believe in me
Share in the freedom I feel when I fly.

(John Denver)

==========================================================================
====
To leave this forum go to: http://ercoupers.com/lists.htm
Search the archives on http://escribe.com/aviation/coupers/


<<attachment: winmail.dat>>

Reply via email to