okay, Tom, but is it okay if I switch my browser to FireFox ?

got one of those awful website-based cruds and on IE, screen
would blink or turn black or altogether freeze up  ...
mouse pointer would either freeze or disappear, and
CTL-ALT-DEL would do zilch  ... had to use reboot button or
sometimes turn the whole thing off

only one site now brings on the problem ...  since I switched

(and yeah, had faithfully downloaded all Updates, had TWO
antivirus programs running, plus a firewall, and our ISP has
antivirus, antispam and firewalls in place ... )

Candy

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Tom Laird-McConnell" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Georgia Trehey" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[email protected]>
Sent: July 09, 2004 07:38 PM
Subject: Re: [COUPERS-FLYIN] Re: An article about web browsing security


> ----[Please read http://ercoupers.com/disclaimer.htm before following
any
advice in this forum.]----
>
>
> Ed, Just FYI, if you hold CTRL and scroll with the mouse button it will
> change the size of text in IE.
>
> -Tom
> p.s. Before you switch to Netscape consider: Ercoupers.com is funded by
IE
> (did I mention I work for Microsoft? <grin>)
>


<<attachment: winmail.dat>>

Reply via email to