----[Please read http://ercoupers.com/disclaimer.htm before following any advice in this forum.]----
I'll take a chance that I'll get insulted and cussed
out again. So here goes-
First of all, I am glad that the dirty trick NBC was
trying to pull was foiled.
However, I can't help but wonder if the results would
have been the same if other NBC employees were sent.
What if the two men were blond-haired, blue-eyed,
clean cut, wearing good business suits, carrying
expensive luggage, possessing unquestionable driver's
licenses, and credit cards with high limits. What if
they were great actors, well- spoken and smooth? What
if nothing in their appearance or behavior aroused any
suspicion? Would they have been checked out?
Apparently NBC is not all that good at the spy
business, fortunately. Otherwise, they would have done
their homework to determine who would be the most
likely and believable customer- businessman or
whomever.
Frankly, it's not the obviously suspicious person that
scares me the most. The obviously suspicious we'll
probably all have our eyes on. It's the ones that
blend in, the ones you never see coming that are the
most deadly and make the best assasains, terrorists,
spys, etc.
Maybe, just maybe, everybody these days should be
checked out...
Spook
__________________________________
Do you Yahoo!?
Read only the mail you want - Yahoo! Mail SpamGuard.
http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
==========================================================================
====
To leave this forum go to: http://ercoupers.com/lists.htm
Search the archives on http://escribe.com/aviation/coupers/
<<attachment: winmail.dat>>
