----[Please read http://ercoupers.com/disclaimer.htm before following any advice in this forum.]----


You goin' out and loopie-de-loop in that thin air, Dick?
     Percy
And you should just need to re-register the plane w/"local" FSDO.
-----Original Message-----
From: Dick Chevalier [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, November 20, 2004 10:55 AM
To: Coupe-List
Subject: [COUPERS-FLYIN] New N number

----[Please read http://ercoupers.com/disclaimer.htm before following any advice in this forum.]----


 I have acquired an additional airplane.  Instead of registering it with it's current "N" number, I want to change and pick my own "N" number.  I suspect this involves applying for a new Airworthiness Certificate also.  Anyone know of an advisory circular that covers this proceedure or know how it is done?
Thanks,
Dick in NM
BTW it wasn't a coupe, it is a Citabria 7GCBC
 
==============================================================================
To leave this forum go to: http://ercoupers.com/lists.htm
Search the archives on http://escribe.com/aviation/coupers/



==============================================================================
To leave this forum go to: http://ercoupers.com/lists.htm
Search the archives on http://escribe.com/aviation/coupers/



Reply via email to