----[Please read http://ercoupers.com/disclaimer.htm before following any
advice in this forum.]----


You kinda have to "qualify" your own, Ron.
  I've broken in a couple, and have not 
gotten established here in New Mexico yet
to recomment a CFI here.
  Percy

-----Original Message-----
From: Harden [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, November 21, 2004 7:37 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [COUPERS-FLYIN] CFI For Ercoupes


----[Please read http://ercoupers.com/disclaimer.htm before following any
advice in this forum.]----


Hi!
I am new to the Ercoupe world.  My insurance company says I must have 
3 hours of dual checkout in the Ercoupe to be insured.  And, I need a 
Biannual Flight Review.  I am in Colorado and have not been able to 
find anyone.

If you know of someone that is relatively close (or not) please let me
know.

Ron Harden

-- 

--
>|<  #####  Always Expect A Train  ##### >|<
                    Look!    Listen!    Live!
               Operation Lifesaver/Rail Safety
==========================================================================
==
==
To leave this forum go to: http://ercoupers.com/lists.htm
Search the archives on http://escribe.com/aviation/coupers/


==========================================================================
====
To leave this forum go to: http://ercoupers.com/lists.htm
Search the archives on http://escribe.com/aviation/coupers/


<<attachment: winmail.dat>>

Reply via email to