----[Please read http://ercoupers.com/disclaimer.htm before following any advice in this forum.]----


 

Lee wrote:

-----Original Message-----

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Sent: Monday, October 23, 2006 8:09 PM

To: ed

Subject: Re: [COUPERS-TECH] Alon Best Angle of Climb and Stall Speeds

 

Ed,

> I am writing a computer program for flight planning and need

> the formula for figuring the proper heading when flying in a

> cross wind.  Can't seem to find someone that knows what it is.

> Knowns are air speed, mag heading to destination, cross wind

> velocity, cross wind direction.

> Thanks ahead of time.

> Lee Browning

 

 

Lee,

 

It's simple, really.  You just put the destination into the GPS and fly the bearing shown on the GPS.

 

Or, you could go to the AOPA flight planning software on their website, if you are a member.

 

Seriously, I think I could figure this out if I were awake and alert.  However, I hope you don't mind if I post your question on the list and solicit help from others.

 

Best wishes,

 

Ed

==============================================================================
To leave this forum go to: http://ercoupers.com/lists.htm

Reply via email to