Hello Victoria,

what in particular do you want to do? Run eric from within a virtual
environment or run
eric and develop using a virtual environment? Both possibilities are given.

1. Just install eric with the python interpreter of the virtual environment,
e.g.
~/pyenv/bin/python install.py

2. Just configure the Python interpreter to be used (in your case Python2) to
be the one
of the virtual environment (Configuration dialog, Debugger->Python page).

Detlev