2016-Jul-29

Hi Detlev: Thank you for your answer. Resolved via:

    Settings menu >> Preferences >> Debugger >> Python >> Python Interpreter:

Was:

    /home/victoria/anaconda3/envs/py27/bin/python

So, I was getting (e.g.), in the Eric Python terminal:

>>> import tensorflow
        ImportError: No module named tensorflow

BUT I wanted this (other) Py2.7 venv (that I use for TensorFlow):

    (tf-env)[victoria@victoria notebooks]$ which python
        /home/victoria/anaconda3/envs/tf-env/bin/python

    (tf-env)[victoria@victoria notebooks]$

So, per your suggestion below, I swapped those PATHS (above) and then reloaded
the Eric Python2 terminal:

Eric terminal >> right-click [context menu] >> Start >> Python2

[Basically, reloads the Python kernel/interpreter.]

Now:

    >>> import tensorflow
    >>> import numpy
    >>> import theano

Works! Q.E.D.  Thank you, appreciated!  :-)

2016-Jul-29