On Sep 5, 2008, at 7:00 PM, Ingvar von Schoultz wrote:

> Has this been checked by spidering? I'd really be surprised if
> assignment to these properties is frequent enough to be a problem
> in any way.

Spidering is not sufficient, only suggestive. If you find more than a
few true positives, you probably can't make the change. If you find
nothing, you don't know what is behind firewalls and pay- or
registration-walls. It would take several beta cycles of a major
browser to be more sure, and you still might get in trouble later.
Probably you could tough it out if you made through the beta period.

I'm not volunteering Firefox 3.1 for this, we've got enough on that
burner.