On Dec 4, 2008, at 12:39 PM, David-Sarah Hopwood wrote:

Brendan Eich wrote:
On Dec 4, 2008, at 10:22 AM, David-Sarah Hopwood wrote:
Sam Ruby wrote:
So now the question is: where are we now?

For the time being, concentrating on other things that will be in ES3.1.
That was the main point of removing Decimal, no?

es-discuss@mozilla.org has more bandwidth than singular focus on 3.1.

OK,

Good, since we have harmonious energy for lambda syntax on this list (you do, at any rate -- so do I, don't get me wrong -- but let's play fair with Decimal for Harmony as well as Lambda for Harmony).

but there is no longer any current detailed spec for Decimal to
comment on.

Sam pointed that out too, and directed everyone to his test- implementation results page:

http://intertwingly.net/stories/2008/09/20/estest.html

Indeed we still have an open issue there ignoring the wrapper one:

I think the only major outstanding semantic issue was wrapper
objects; apart from that, the devil was in the detail of spec wording.

No, the cohort/toString issue remains too (at least).